Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

Counting Down

Grayson and I are keeping ourselves busy on this beautiful fall day. Not only are we packing (by we I mean me, while Grayson crawls  around, demands food and naps :)), but I also made pumpkin baby food for Grayson and then we made a paper chain to count down the days until James is finished with his degree at MBTS!

We got this pumpkin a few weeks ago when we went to Weston Red Barn Farm. It was so easy to fix. You can just put it in the oven whole and bake for 45 minutes. When it is done, you can easily cut through it. I scooped out the inside and then put it in the food processor.




Grayson and I are excited for James to be done with school in December. He only has 49 more days left! (I can't imagine how James feels.) There have definitely been stressful times along this chapter of our life together, but it has also been a blessing. I am not sure what we will do with all of our free time (haha) or where the journey will lead us next, but we are looking forward to it. If I would have started this chain on James' first day of class, there would have been 2,372 links on it!! (Grayson enjoys his new toy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment